Re: plruby code and postgres ?

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: plruby code and postgres ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 05:15:05PM -0700, u235sentinel wrote:
> Does anyone have a link for pl/ruby?  I found a link under the postgres
> documentation and found a web site from there talking about the code.
> However when I clicked on the link to download it I noticed ftp wouldn't
> respond on their site.

Debian's got a copy of the original tarball or the most recently release
version:

http://packages.debian.org/source/lenny/postgresql-plruby

And links there in.

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm@rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166