Re: Autocompletion and Table cell edition problems

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Autocompletion and Table cell edition problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le mardi 17 novembre 2009 à 12:02:51, Olivier Bouiron a écrit :
> [...]
> 1) I open the frame that add a column in a table (in the column's menu
> of table properties)
> Then I want to set the type of my column using the combobox. The bug is
> that I can't edit it for autocompletion, i just can select the type I
> want in the combo, but it's impossible to enter in edition in it.

This is a wxWidgets issue. Dave is working on a redesign of the table form.
I'm waiting to see what the results of his work will be on this before working
on the combobox issue.

> 2) I want to edit a table in order to change a column value.
> So, I edit a cell, but I decide not to change the value, so I stop the
> cell edition without any change.
> Then, I can't close the frame normaly: pgadmin ask me if I want to save
> the modifications
> => If I say 'Yes', then I can't close the frame because, again and again
> I'll get the message asking me if I xant to save the modifications!!
> => If I say 'No' I can close the frame.

I didn't know about that one. I did some work on it tonight and will continue
to do so to fix this issue.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com