New mug design

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема New mug design
Дата
Re: New mug design  (Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net>)
Re: New mug design  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

over the last years we bought mugs in europe from kernel-concepts, a
german based company. Now i was told that the depot is empty, the last
two boxes was sent to paris, one month ago.

kernel-concepts will produce new mugs - and right now we have the
chance to supply a new design, and (if desired) choose a new type of
mugs.

Personally i find the old design a bit - artless. Here are some photos:

http://base.wars-nicht.de/merchandising/dsc_7025_640x480.jpg
http://base.wars-nicht.de/merchandising/dsc_7027_640x480.jpg
http://base.wars-nicht.de/merchandising/dsc_7030_640x480.jpg

The blue color is really bright and could be more PG blue, the
"PostgreSQL" lettering could be more sublime. Also i would like to see
glasses, same size as the ceramic mugs.

Opinions?

Bye

--