Re: actualised funcs typmod patch

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: actualised funcs typmod patch
Дата
Re: actualised funcs typmod patch
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel Stehule escribió:
> Hello
>
> actualised version: enhance check inside sql function

What is this against?  It has a few suspicious chunks, such as

***************
*** 358,364 ****                funcexpr->funcid = funcid;               funcexpr->funcresulttype = rettype;
!               funcexpr->funcresulttypmod = -1;  // TODO STEHULE               funcexpr->funcretset = retset;
    funcexpr->funcformat = COERCE_EXPLICIT_CALL;               funcexpr->args = fargs;

--- 365,371 ----                funcexpr->funcid = funcid;               funcexpr->funcresulttype = rettype;
!               funcexpr->funcresulttypmod = rettypmod;               funcexpr->funcretset = retset;
funcexpr->funcformat= COERCE_EXPLICIT_CALL;               funcexpr->args = fargs;

This ended up in ./src/backend/parser/parse_func.c.rej

There are other rejects and I'm not sure if I should fix them (at least
the first couple look trivial, though it's against a bunch of code
that last changed in Aug. last year) or ask for a better version ...