Re: Column names in rowsets returned from function

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Column names in rowsets returned from function
Дата
pg_dumpall asking for password for each database  (Krzysztof Barlik <kbarlik@wp.pl>)
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 26 September 2009 12:49:03 pm Krzysztof Barlik wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> > If that's not what you are talking about, you need to be more
> > specific about what you are talking about.
>
> you are right, I was not specific enough.
>
> I meant a situation where returned rowset
> may have different set of column names depending
> on data in the database, not on explicit user request.
>
> Regards,
> Krzysztof

Just to make things clear, is this the same question and situation that Jerzy
Bialas brought up in another post?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2009-09/msg00922.php

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re:
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: pg_buffercache - A lot of "unnamed" relfilenodes?