Re:

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 25 September 2009 9:52:09 am Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> this isn't possible now. All what you want are limited by SELECT
> statement in PostgreSQL. Simply PL knows only  SELECT statement and
> structure of result have to be strongly static - because it is based
> on static execution plan - it is determined before query start.
>
> Statement CALL isn't implemented yet.
>
> Regards
> Pavel Stehule

I may be misinterpreting the docs section below, but I beg to differ.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/plpgsql-statements.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-EXECUTING-DYN

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: Krzysztof Barlik
Сообщение: Re: Column names in rowsets returned from function
От: Iain Barnett
Сообщение: Re: INSERT... RETURNING with a function