Re: How to have ant's task insert special chars appropriately?

От J. Roeleveld
Тема Re: How to have ant's task insert special chars appropriately?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 23 September 2009 11:29:02 Richard Huxton wrote:
> agostonbejo wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > What I'm trying to do is to insert some data from a sql file into a
> > postgres DB by calling the <sql> ant task. My problem is that I can't get
> > special characters (even if they can be represented by the standard ASCII
> > charset, such as ä, ö, ü, é, etc.) to be inserted correctly.
>
> Those aren't ASCII.

Actually, they are:
ä = 132
ö = 148
ü = 129
é = 130
See: http://www.ascii.nl
Site is in dutch, but these characters are in the table headed "Extended ASCII
Codes"

But for this to work, the source-file needs to be created using the ASCII
codepage. Not some extension to it.

--
Joost