Re: Re: PL/PG SQL: select count(*) into from where - does not compute the where cond - returns always total count

От A. Kretschmer
Тема Re: Re: PL/PG SQL: select count(*) into from where - does not compute the where cond - returns always total count
Дата
Ответ на Re: PL/PG SQL: select count(*) into from where - does not compute the where cond - returns always total count  ("Abraham, Danny" <danny_abraham@bmc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> Any idea?

Apparently no, because nobody can reproduce your problem.
See my other post, supplementary:

test=*# create view view_o as select * from o;
CREATE VIEW
test=*# create or replace function my_count() returns int as $$declare c
int;begin select into c count(1) from view_o where i=2; return c;
end;$$language plpgsql;
CREATE FUNCTION
test=*# select * from my_count();
 my_count