Re: Crypto

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Crypto
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le samedi 19 septembre 2009, David Fetter a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> Here's what came out for Mozilla, which, I hope you'll pardon my
> saying so, is a teensy tad more widely used than PostgreSQL has any
> plans to become.
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/government/article.php/3839831/Mozilla+Firefox+
> Cleared+of+US+Export+Rules.htm
>
> I suggest that we start by putting secure hashing algorithms into the
> core distribution so, should MD5 ever break, we have real
> alternatives, and not done in a panic.

What I see in this article is that a law need to be change in the US...
Something else ?   :p

----
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données
Cel: +33 (0)6 74 15 56 53
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

От: Marko Tiikkaja
Сообщение: Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING