Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:54:07PM -0400, Martin Gainty wrote:
> Amen!

Martin, *please* stop responding publicly to this thread you idiotic child.

You're digging yourself further and further into a mess, and making
yourself look horribly unprofessional at the same time.  That and
ignoring several well known guidelines on this list; no top posting, and
no html email.  Yes Ed's been doing the same, but at least he's being
professional now and has elevated himself above your childish taunts.

Your last, gratuitous, message resulted in about 90MB of email being
sent out (25KB message * 3653 subscribers) and wasting all their time
wondering whether they should or shouldn't send a complaining email.
All because your silly little ego dictated the need to say "amen".

Wait a day or two to calm down, read back through what was said and then
come to a sensible decision.  A public apology would probably save a bit
of face, but I'd wait a bit for that as well.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/

Сообщение: Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?
Сообщение: Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?