Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
At 2009-09-14 21:08:56 -0400, robertmhaas@gmail.com wrote:

> Logging configuration changes
> - Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@toroid.org>

I reviewed this patch. It's fine. Ready for committer as-is.

But I suggested some minor changes that I thought were useful, and
posted a new version of the patch including those changes. Besides
that, I posted a patch to implement a suggestion Peter made in his
original posting.

What status should I assign the patch now? It's "Needs Review", in
a sense, but also "Waiting on Author", "Ready for Committer", and
"Returned with Feedback" ;-)

The patch is completely trivial, before and after, so I feel a bit silly
even to ask this question. Should I just advance it to "Ready"?

(I suppose my review will show up on -hackers by the time this message
shows up on -rrreviewers.)

-- ams

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments
Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments