Re: Installing postgresql on Debian Lenny-->my /etc/apt/sources.list.

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Installing postgresql on Debian Lenny-->my /etc/apt/sources.list.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le vendredi 11 septembre 2009, Ricky Tompu Breaky a écrit :
> Dear Peter Eisentraut.
>
> My aptitude still can not find it.

you didn't search with aptitude but tried to install. My guess is that it is
already installed. try a 'dpkg -l postgresql-8.3' it will output something
like :
[...]
ii  postgresql-8.3 8.3.8-1 object-relational SQL database, version 8.3 server

if it is installed.

You have probably a misconfigured server which don't start *or* (more
proabaly) the server is listenning on another port than 5432.

--
----
Cédric Villemain

Вложения