Re: Strange "missing tables" problem

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Strange "missing tables" problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le dimanche 23 août 2009 à 14:26:06, Denis BUCHER a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem since I moved some tables to a schema, some
> tables are missing from the list (with \d or \dt) but they are still
> present anyway ???!!!!!
>
> Example :
> > $ psql mybase
> > Bienvenue dans psql 8.1.17, l'interface interactive de PostgreSQL.
> > Saisissez:
> > mybase=#
> > bw_rma=# \dt
> >                         Liste des relations
> >      Schéma      |           Nom            | Type  | Propriétaire
> > -----------------+--------------------------+-------+--------------
> >  import          | rebates_products         | table | postgres
> >  import          | rebates_customers        | table | postgres
> >  rma             | categories               | table | postgres
> >  rma             | customers                | table | postgres
> >  rma             | defauts                  | table | postgres
> >  rma             | providers                | table | postgres
>
> No trace of my import.clients table ?????
>
> But if I do :
> > bw_rma=# SELECT count(*) FROM import.customers;
> >  count
> > -------
> >  86703
> > (1 ligne)
>
> My table is there and I can access it !!!
>
> Any hint or help would be greatly appreciated !
>
> I can do without it but, it's a little strange not to be able to list
> the objects present in the database...

\d does not show all the objects available in the database. If one is
available in schema A and in schema B, it will be displayed at most once,
depending on your search_path configuration.

I suppose you have something like 'rma, import, ...' for search_path, so it
only displays rma.customers and not impor.customers.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org