Re: BUG #5004: pg_freespacemap make a SegFault

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: BUG #5004: pg_freespacemap make a SegFault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 04:26:11PM +0000, Sebastien Lardiere wrote:

> Bug reference:      5004
> Logged by:          Sebastien Lardiere
> Email address:      slardiere@hi-media.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.7
> Operating system:   Debian Etch
> Details:
>
> I've got a crash with a cluster. Nothing found in the logfile, but a message
> about a Segfault, so I get a coredump and here is the backtrace :

Can you check if you had any vacuums running at the time of crash?

It might be in logs, something like:
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because
anotherserver process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
STATEMENT:  vacuum

if yes - how many vacuum jobs there were?

depesz

--
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog: http://www.depesz.com/
jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl / skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007