BUG #4984: One click Installation error.

От Carlos B Netto
Тема BUG #4984: One click Installation error.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4984
Logged by:          Carlos B Netto
Email address:      cobbnetto@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0-1
Operating system:   Windows Server 2003
Details:

Error during installation on a Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Intel
Petium 4 CPU.
The message states:
Unknown error while running C:\Documents and
Settings\...\Temp\2\postgresql_installer\getlocales.exe"
I was unable to complete installation.
In the past I was able to install binary package with the pgInstaller
version 8.3.7. But now with version 8.4.0 one click installer, I am unable
to install.