Re: "make install" in doc/

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: "make install" in doc/
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wednesday 05 August 2009 22:17:03 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I just noticed that "make install" inside the doc/ directory looks for
> man.tar.gz in $(srcdir), which is obviously not going be found because
> it's put in the builddir.
>
> Am I missing something here, or is it simply that nobody tries this
> stuff in VPATH builds?

These operations are usually only done when the release tarball is produced,
so all these details have not been refined.

Just forget about it.  I'll get rid of the tarballs within the next week.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use DocBook XSL stylesheets for man page building This switches