Re: Bit by "commands ignored until end of transaction block" again

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Bit by "commands ignored until end of transaction block" again
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thursday 23 July 2009 12:39:23 am Glenn Maynard wrote:

> The ORM on a whole is decent, but there are isolated areas where it's
> very braindamaged--this is one of them.  They have a stable-release
> API-compatibility policy, which I think just gets them stuck with some
> really bad decisions for a long time.
>
> --
> Glenn Maynard

None of the options listed in the URL below work?:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/db/transactions/#topics-db-transactions

This is the development version of the docs so may contain some new options. In
particular look at Savepoint rollback and  Database-level autocommit.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: