Re: Sampling profiler updated

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: Sampling profiler updated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> wrote:

> WARNING:  condition stack overflow: 10
> So I'm going to change patch state to "Returned with Feedback" as I
> guess we'll need to talk about the issue and find a way to solve it,
> and I don't think this state prevent from getting back to the patch in
> this same fest.

Oops, I must fix it. I didn't test well the default stack depth (10).
I'd better not have limitation of condition stack.

BTW, I hope I have enough feedbacks from reviewers if the patch is
"Returned with Feedback". Are there any issues I need to fix or improve
by the next commitfest?

I feel we don't have enough discussion about the feature, like: * Is is useful enough? or are there any idea to be more
useful?* Is it ok we have two versions of profiling? (this and dtrace probes) * Is the quality of the patch enough in
termsof implmentation?

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro