Re: navigation menu for documents

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: navigation menu for documents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday 20 July 2009 02:32:01 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On Friday 17 July 2009 15:58:27 Richard Huxton wrote:
> > > 1. Fixed navigation
> > >
> > > 2. Titles on navigation links.
> >
> > Yes, the DSSSL stylesheet could do that.
>
> Since it seems we can get both of these without interfering with
> anything else I vote +1 on getting them it.

For some historical, arbitrary reason the header and footer links are
different:

(Header:)
Prev     Fast Backward              Fast Forward     Next

(Footer:)
Prev                       Home                      Next
Title of Prev                               Title of Next

I would like to combine all these elements in header and footer, so they both
say:

Prev     Fast Backward     Home     Fast Forward     Next
TitleP   TitleFB                    TitleFF        TitleN

I think this would be much more usable than just the tooltips.