Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi Robert,

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 04:56:38 Robert Haas wrote:
> When you are done reviewing the patch you've been assigned, or at
> least far enough along that you don't mind starting on another one,
> please reply to THIS list and let me know.  I would like to set up a
> better system for managing this process so that everyone doesn't need
> to spam the list every time they need a new assignment, but if I get
> run over by a truck and all of the information is only in my private
> email, we'll be hosed - so copy the list when requesting a new
> assignment.
I don't think I can do much more for your enable_join_ordering patch at the
moment without further input from Tom and others. So if you want to give me a
new patch, fine.
If it matters, I started looking into your EXPLAIN patches when you posted
them...

Andres

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments