Re: How to trace client sql requests?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How to trace client sql requests?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 03:45:35PM -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:
> I believe that this is what I want to examine.  Is there a server
> side technique that I can use which will tell me what data this
> statement returned or if it found nothing?

not really, sorry.

> In any case, I see the INSERTS and I can find NO DELETES at all.  Is
> there any other way to remove some or all data from a table?

truncate. but first simple question - did you commit the inserts?

Best regards,

depesz

--
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog: http://www.depesz.com/
jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl / skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007

От: "Scot Kreienkamp"
Сообщение: Idle in transaction help
От: Peter Hunsberger
Сообщение: Using Postgres to store genetic data