Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Nope, that won't give it to me .. can you give me the times that those two
were passed over to our server(s)?  And to which one received it?

Your are PST, right?  Server is in ADT, so +4 from you, I believe?

I didn't find anything in the Spam Quarantine queue ... so that appears to
be clean ...

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 7/9/09 7:10 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> do you have anything I can use to trace? a message id from your mail
>> logs or something?
>
> <4A53D597.7090706@agliodbs.com>
> <4A557F9F.4000502@agliodbs.com>
>
> --