Re: multi-threaded pgbench

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: multi-threaded pgbench
Дата
Re: multi-threaded pgbench  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro wrote:

> Is it acceptable to use pthread in contrib module?

We don't have a precedent it seems.  I think the requirement would be
that it should compile if pthread support is not present.

> If ok, I will add the patch to the next commitfest.

Add it anyway -- discussion should happen during commitfest if it
doesn't spark right away.

Сообщение: Re: Re: Synch Rep: direct transfer of WAL file from theprimary to the standby
Сообщение: Re: Re: Synch Rep: direct transfer of WAL file from the primary to the standby