Re: Documentation - PgAdmin

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Documentation - PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le lundi 6 juillet 2009 à 05:49:24, db.subscriptions@shepherdhill.biz a écrit
:
> Quoting Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>:
> > If I remember well, the reason was the installer would be much bigger if
> > we still included it. And we would also have to carry the pgAdmin CHM,
> > and the Slony one, and the EnterpriseDB one and now the Greenplum one.
> > And what about translations? If we do this, 90% of the installer size
> > would be for docs. Kind
> > of strange if you want my opinion.
>
> I totally disagree with you. I am asking for core postgreSQL CHM and
> not Slony, Greenplum or EnterpriseDB. And postgreSQL CHM is only about
> 3MB.
>
> If I want Slony, Greenplum or EnterpriseDB, I will go to their sites.

It's not because *you* don't need the other CHM that *others* don't need them
too. We supply quick access to each of these manuals, so if we bundle one,
others will ask we bundle the other CHM.

Anyways, this question should better be asked on the pgAdmin support mailing
list (I CC-ed them) than on the pgsql-general list.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org