Re: Sourceforge PG release

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Sourceforge PG release
Дата
Re: Sourceforge PG release  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On 7/5/09, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > Robert Treat wrote:

> >> This means we can start blaming Bruce for releases not getting put up,
> >> right? :-D
> >
> > Perhaps.  My big question is why we are doing this now, and not a few
> > days ago.  Updating external download sites was supposed to be on some
> > checklist so we didn't have to fix this days after the official release.
> > Where is it listed?
> >

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/84WebTasks

Thanks.  Here is the line that I am interested in:
7/1 19:00      6/30 15:00      Update Freshmeat etc.      Jonathan F.     Josh & Devrim

OK, so why wasn't this done?  And who is Jonathan F.?  Can we please
spell out his full last name because if I don't know who he is, others
don't as well.  And Marc should be listed as a backup on that item, I
think.

http://enterprisedb.com