Re: commitfest.postgresql.org

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Re: commitfest.postgresql.org  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 03 July 2009 07:57:35 Robert Haas wrote:
> We're still hacking on a few other details of the formatting and
> interface, but you might want to cruise over and have a look.

One thing that I noticed it that it takes too many clicks in general to make a
set of changes.  When I look at a patch, why not have the controls to add a
comment and make changes right there, instead of on another page?  For
instance, the functionality of

action/patch_view?id=69
action/patch_comment_form?patch=69
action/patch_form?id=69
action/patch_bump?id=69

could all be on the same page.

And please make "Delete Patch" into a button instead of a link.