Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Dave Page wrote:

>> Ultimately it seems the failure to fix this problem is just because
>> Marc is the only one able to do it, and he's not around enough.
>
> No, the real problem is having our mail infrastructure tied into hub.org
> as a number of us have said before.

Now that I have those two new servers in place, if someone wants to setup
spamassassin on that VPS itself to run instead of going through the global
spamassassin daemon, I'm cool with that ... I haven't moved mail over to
the new servers yet, but that just takes 15-20 minutes of downtime to make
happen ... could do that tomorrow evening ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: