Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I'm kinda curious as to which lists this 'unstustainable' is on ... I just
> checked pgsql-general ... out of 10 messages that are in the queue right
> now:
>
> 7 are subscribe / set requests
> 1 is spam from Jun 11th
> 2 are legit postings from Jun 11th (which I've just approved)
>
> pgsql-admin: 25 messages in queue
>
> 4 subscribe / set
> 20 spam
> 1 non-spam ... approved from the 10th
>
> Okay, so that one has a huge noise:signal ratio

I really don't know which lists are a problem myself, but people are
resigning from moderation duty, so something obviously has to be
improved.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!