Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:

> >> I think you meant, "accept."

> >> Cyrillic character sets are only legit on pgsql-ru-general. ?On other
> >> lists, they should bounce as spam. ?Similar with the Chinese,
> >> Japanese, Korean, etc. character sets.
> >
> > That is an excellent suggestion!
>
> Except it prevents posters having their name or signature in their
> native character set. I can think of at least one contributor that
> does that.

I was thinking of the "Subject" line.  Also, we can let subscribed
people have anything they want;  this would only be for unsubscribed
items that have to be moderated.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!