Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!

От David Fetter
Тема Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 09:35:51AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 10:37 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Dave Page wrote:
> > > Hey Marc,
> > >
> > > I need to get a break from some of my list moderation chores, as part
> > > of a vain attempt to regain (some of) my sanity. Can you please remove
> > > me as moderator from the following lists:
> >
> > I have to say that the amount of spam is getting large and this is
> > causing a lot more stress on the moderators.  I urge for a temporary
> > raise in stress on the antispam-measures-admin so that we moderators can
> > feel more comfortable.
> >
> > (We still get a lot of Russian spam.)
>
> I think spamassassin has a flag to not except anything that isn't

I think you meant, "accept."

> certain character sets.  Would that help in this case.

Cyrillic character sets are only legit on pgsql-ru-general.  On other
lists, they should bounce as spam.  Similar with the Chinese,
Japanese, Korean, etc. character sets.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!