BUG #4852: PostgreSQL ODBC driver doesn't work

От Michael Schurat
Тема BUG #4852: PostgreSQL ODBC driver doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4852
Logged by:          Michael Schurat
Email address:      info@schurat.org
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.7
Operating system:   Windows Seven
Details:

Hi PostgreSQL-Team,

After installing the PostgreSQL ODBC driver (08.03.0400) I tried to
configure (Control Panel -> Configuration -> Datasources (ODBC)), but I only
got two error messages. 1st message: "The Setup-Routines for the PostgreSQL
ANSI ODBC-Driver couldn't be found. Reinstall the driver" and immediately
after that 2nd message: "Error found: The mentioned DSN isn't conform to the
architecture of driver and application" (I beg you pardon for my english).

I tried to reinstall, to remove and to manually remove the driver, but I
always got the above mentioned messages.

Can you assist me in this case?

Many thanks in advance.

Michael Schurat