Re: machine-readable explain output

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: machine-readable explain output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 13 June 2009 22:01:43 Robert Haas wrote:
> > * Instead of <pgexplain>, use <explain> with an XML namespace
> > declaration.
>
> Could you specify this a bit further, like write out exactly what you
> want it to look like?  My XML-fu is not very strong.

Just replace your <pgexplain> by

<explain xmlns="http://www.postgresql.org/2009/explain">

The actual URI doesn't matter, as long as it is distinguishing.  The value I
chose here follows conventions used by W3C.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output
Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output