Re: [HACKERS] pull raw text of a message by message-id

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pull raw text of a message by message-id
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian escribió:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Robert Haas escribi?:
> >
> > > Oh, this is awesome.  It would be handy to include a link on the HTML
> > > version of the page for when people are trying to pull down a patch
> > > that someone has foolishly included in the body of the email rather
> > > than attaching it.
> >
> > There already is one :-)  Look at the headers -- after the Message-Id there is
> > a link which says "text/plain".
>
> I don't see a text/plain option on this page:
>
>     http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-05/msg00466.php
>
> Why?

Argh.  I think this whole thing died when I fixed the bug about
message-id links in the message body being mangled reported by Tom, some
days ago.  The Message-id links are now being generated internally by
Mhonarc instead of your script ...

I don't think it's difficult to fix this problem but I don't have time
to do it right now :-(

(Maybe it's time I bit the bullet and stopped kludging the Mhonarc
install all over the place and instead spent some time on the new
archives code ...)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: