Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: proposal for a CookBook in postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian escribi?:
>
> > FYI, I have a copy of the old plpgsql cookbook at:
> >
> >     http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/
> >     PostgreSQL CookBook Pages
> >     Roberto Mello
> >
> >     http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SetReturningFunctions
> >     PostgreSQL 7.3 Set Returning Functions
> >     Stephan Szabo
>
> Stephan's article is already on the wiki:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Return_more_than_one_row_of_data_from_PL/pgSQL_functions
> It needs an update.
>
> I don't know about Roberto Mello's site.  Did we get a copyright
> transfer or a license saying we could use the contents?

Nope, but I assumed it was BSD-licensed.  I see this Josh Berkus
copyright:

    --Copyright Josh Berkus, josh@agliodbs.com
    --permission granted to use anywhere provided that this
    --copyright statement remains in the code.
    --No warranty is given or implied.
    --Use at your own risk -- strictly beta code.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: