Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hans-Juergen Schoenig wrote:
> hello everybody,
>
> from my side the goal of this discussion is to extract a consensus so
> that we can go ahead and implement this issue for 8.5.
> our customer here needs a solution to this problem and we have to come
> up with something which can then make it into PostgreSQL core.
> how shall we proceed with the decision finding process here?
> i am fine with a GUC and with an grammar extension - i just need a
> decision which stays unchanged.

Do we have answer for Hans-Juergen here?

I have added a vague TODO:
       Consider a lock timeout parameter       * http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-05/msg00485.php

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_standby -l might destory the archived file