Re: ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tuesday 02 June 2009, JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960@gmail.com> wrote:
> I made a backup of my database and a restore in a different PC and I am
> getting the following error message:
>
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 369; 2612 16386
> PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql postgres
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  language
> "plpgsql" already exists
>     Command was: CREATE PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql;
>
> When I open the restored database I can see all of the objects in it:
> schema, tables, keys, etc. so I do not know what this error means; it
> seems that everything is fine. I will appreciate any advice.

It means you added the language to the new database before you started your
restore. It's not a problem.

--
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a
man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.

Сообщение: Re: ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE
Сообщение: Re: ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE