Re: Pl/java in 8.4 bet1 sources compilation failed

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Pl/java in 8.4 bet1 sources compilation failed
Дата
Re: Pl/java in 8.4 bet1 sources compilation failed  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 09:48:42AM -0300, Emanuel Calvo Franco wrote:
> 2009/5/28 Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>:
> >

> > On Wed, 27 May 2009, Emanuel Calvo Franco wrote:
> >
> >> Hi community,
> >>
> >> I'm trying to compile pl/java sources for 8.4 beta1 (for a test)
> >> but it gives me 20 errors at the end:
> >
> > To build against 8.4 you need pljava from CVS.  Also pljava can
> > only be built with the 1.4 or 1.5 JDK, not with the 1.6 version
> > you are using.
>
> Oh! Ok.
>
> I don't have access to CVS, i think if a want to make my experiment
> i must use 8.3.7.

If you have access to a compiler but not CVS or git, you can get one
of the daily tarballs.  Are you *sure* you can't use CVS or git,
though?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!