Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Right.  Shall we try to spec out exactly what our conversion
> requirements are?  Here's a shot:
[...]
> Comments?  Other considerations?

Certainly sounds reasonable to me.  I'd be really suprised if that's
really all that hard to accomplish.  I'd be happy to help with some
testing too if we feel that the current git repo is in reasonable shape
to do that testing against (or someone has another).

+1
Thanks,
    Stephen