Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
artacus@comcast.net wrote:

> Excellent observation Dave. Sometimes I can't see outside of the box I'm in.
> And at the time I was focusing on text so statistics was in another box. I've
> update post with final functions for mode(), median() and range().

Hey, if you want to add your functions to http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets ,
that would be great.

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column
От: "Leif B. Kristensen"
Сообщение: Re: Aggregate Function to return most common value for a column