Re: Need help

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Need help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:33:03PM +0430, Zico wrote:

> > we still don't understand exactly what you have to work from....
> > Do you have a backup of the Postgres "data" directory,
>
> No, I don`t have any data of Postgres "data" directory.

Well, in that case I would suggest to IMMEDIATELY STOP
WRITING anything to the hard drive the data directory used
to be on (in other words, unmount it).

Then, mount it read-only and use low level tools to try and
recover the data.

If you are EXTREMELY lucky you'll find something.

> I don`t know, what should i do!

First of all you need to provide detailed answers to what
people ask you on this list. I know there are extremely
knowledgeable people around here but they can only help if
you provide ample and precise details.

> Because, i have only the softcopy of my data

What is a "softcopy" ?

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346