BUG #4813: Database can not be initialized

От Helena Biander
Тема BUG #4813: Database can not be initialized
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4813
Logged by:          Helena Biander
Email address:      hebiguard-shop@yahoo.se
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.7.1
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

When I try to initialize I get the error:

E:\Program\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin>initdb -D E:\PostgresData -U postgres -W
--no-loca
le
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "Helena".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.
The default database encoding has accordingly been set to SQL_ASCII.
The default text search configuration will be set to "english".

creating directory E:/PostgresData ... ok
creating subdirectories ... ok
selecting default max_connections ... 100
selecting default shared_buffers/max_fsm_pages ... 32MB/204800
creating configuration files ... ok
creating template1 database in E:/PostgresData/base/1 ... WARNING:  could
not qu
ery value for 'std' to identify Windows timezone: 2
WARNING:  could not find a match for Windows timezone "Võsteuropa,
normaltid"
FATAL:  conditional UNION/INTERSECT/EXCEPT statements are not implemented
FATAL:  lock 130 is not held
child process exited with exit code 1
initdb: removing data directory "E:/PostgresData"

E:\Program\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin>

I am from Sweden and using a Swedish version of Windows and with a Swedish
locale.