Re: Cannot login for short period of time

От Henry
Тема Re: Cannot login for short period of time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting "Thomas Markus" <t.markus@proventis.net>:
> check your hardware (especially harddrive) for errors.

Ja, that was my first suspicion as well, but no.  Using a RAID5 setup,
with smart monitoring, etc ... no errors.

I've also just bumped up max_fsm_relations to 10000 - it was using the
default of 1000 or something.  My database reindex in single-user mode
kindly made the suggestion (we have many, many table partitions with
hordes of indexes - relations approaching 9000+).  reindexing due to
"Cannot find namespace X" error on insert.

Henry

Вложения