Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT

От Joshua Tolley
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 10:13:31PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

<nit>
> +       own analysis indicates otherwie).  When set to a negative value, which
s/otherwie/otherwise
</nit>

A question: why does attdistinct become entry #5 instead of going at the end?
I assume it's because the order here controls the column order, and it makes
sense to have attdistinct next to attstattarget, since they're related. Is
that right? Thanks in advance...

> --- 185,210 ----
>    * ----------------
>    */
>
> ! #define Natts_pg_attribute                19
>   #define Anum_pg_attribute_attrelid        1
>   #define Anum_pg_attribute_attname        2
>   #define Anum_pg_attribute_atttypid        3
>   #define Anum_pg_attribute_attstattarget 4
> ! #define Anum_pg_attribute_attdistinct    5
> ! #define Anum_pg_attribute_attlen        6
> ! #define Anum_pg_attribute_attnum        7

- Josh / eggyknap