Problems getting in touch with some translators

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Problems getting in touch with some translators
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I tried to send an email to all our translators yesterday, and I received
"Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" errors for two of them:

 * Fred van Bemmel (dutch language, aka nl_NL),
 * Jori Luoto (finnish language, aka fi_FI).

If you know another way to get in touch with them, I'll be glad to know it
too.

Otherwise, if you are interested in doing the dutch or finnish translation,
please tell me. I know Heikki did the update on the finnish one for 1.8, not
sure he wants to continue. Heikki? would you have time to work on this?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org