Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andy Lester wrote:

> I've got my git clone set up, a copy of GCC 4.4 (and other compilers) at
> the ready, and am glad to help out on low-level scut work.  Anybody need
> anything done?  splint?  valgrind?  Let me know.

If you have some time to kill, perhaps you could check the Coverity bug
list and see if anything hasn't been handled that should be.

http://scan2.coverity.com:7455/
http://scan.coverity.com/devfaq.html

Сообщение: Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Сообщение: Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me