Re: XML documentation question

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: XML documentation question
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On Monday 27 April 2009 20:20:29 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I updated the text to:
> > >
> > >     The following functions return XML Schema documents similar to the
> > >     mappings produced by the corresponding functions above:
>
> OK, that is what is in our SGML now.
>
> > Sorry, that is completely wrong.
>
> You did just email "sounds good", but were mistaken, right?

But that was to Tom proposal, which is completely different (yes -- one
word can change the meaning of a sentence).

I agree the paragraph (even with Tom's rework) is a bit confusing to the
uninitiated.  Maybe the subsection could be reflowed so that each
function is described along the corresponding XML Schema function (to
table_to_xml and table_to_xmlschema, later query_to_xml and
query_to_xmlschema and so on).

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Proofreading adjustments for first two parts of documentation
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Proofreading adjustments for first two parts of documentation