Re: Feedback from recent training

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Feedback from recent training
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le dimanche 26 avril 2009 à 18:40:15, Simon Riggs a écrit :
> On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 15:04 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > > [...]
> > > * Want Copy/Paste objects between schemas.
> >
> > That's something already in my mind. I was also thinking about doing drag
> > and drop between schemas.
>
> Drag and drop probably should be a Move rather than a Copy action.
>
> Some additional ideas from me: We could drag/drop objects onto
> tablespaces to move them, or onto users to grant them access for users.

That too, yes. I first thought about schemas because we actually have no way
to move schemas with pgAdmin's interface. I once tried to write a patch for
this, but ended with a refresh problem on the treeview.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Сообщение: Re: Feedback from recent training
Сообщение: Re: Feedback from recent training