Re: Replacing plpgsql's lexer

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Replacing plpgsql's lexer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Well, this bug has existed long before 8.4 so we could just leave it for
> 8.5, and it is not like we have had tons of complaints;  the only
> complaint I saw was one from March, 2008.

I think it's a good thing to do in general.  I'm also concerned about
if it will impact the plpgsql functions we have (which are pretty
numerous..) but in the end I'd rather have it fixed in 8.4 than possibly
delayed indefinitely (after all, if it's in 8.4, why fix it for 8.5?).
Thanks,        Stephen