Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt

От Martin Pitt
Тема Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Magnus Hagander [2009-04-12  0:58 +0200]:
> Which means that every time I connect, I need to first to make sure that
> the file is there, and that the proper user has permissions to read the
> file, *before* I connect.

Arguably the connection should fail if the file is present, but cannot
be read because of permission or syntax errors. That's exactly how the
server side behaves as well, and IMHO it's the right thing to do.

Martin

Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt