Re: Allow COMMENT ON to accept an expression rather than just a string

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: Allow COMMENT ON to accept an expression rather than just a string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2009-04-11 14:08:21 -0400, tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us wrote:

> So there's a use-case at least for allowing parameter symbols in place
> of string literals, if not fully general expressions. But again, I
> think we'd want such a thing across all utility statements that can
> take string literals, not only COMMENT.

Sounds good to me. I'll implement it if someone will help me to figure
out the details of what exactly needs to be done. (As I said, I'm not
familiar with this part of the code; and there is no obvious example
to follow here.)

-- ams